- 2 in 1 tripod and monopod – convenient and eliminates the need for two separate pieces of equipment. For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Suitable for all devices with the standard ¼ inch screw thread fittings.
- Gearless extending centre column and quick release leg locks take the tripod stand from the folded height of 550mm (21″) to 1500mm (59″) (excluding camera).
- Removing the centre column from the tripod legs enables use as a monopod. Twisting leg locks take the stand from the folded height of 470mm (18″) to 1580mm (62″) (excluding camera).
- Removable mount with tilt adjustment and two bubble levels. Also has grip handle to help with fine-tuning and panning.
Eliminate camera shake and take your photography and video to the next level with this professional spec aluminium combined monopod and tripod. Brings together two essential items from a photographer’s kit into one convenient bundle.
Weighing less than 1.3kg, it is compact yet strong and ideal for travel.
The mount features adjustable tilt levels for quick switching between landscape and portrait shots, together with two spirit levels for fine adjustments to help you photograph the perfect image. Mount is removable should you wish to use with an alternative ball head.
The grip handle enables the head to be easily moved in a variety of angles. The camera is then rotatable 360 degrees – ideal to pan the landscape in the opening shot to your next movie.
Non-slip rubber feet help to balance your camera on uneven surfaces. A weight hook also helps to provide extra stability to the tripod (Weights not included). Maximum recommended load 4kg (8.8lbs).
The quick release mount plate lets you remove your camera in moments, and legs fold or twist in seconds ready to be put in the zip up travel bag ready for your next shoot. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Folded height 55cm (21″)
Maximum height 150cm (59″)
Weight 1290g (2.8lbs)
Folded height 47cm (18″)
Maximum height 158cm (62″)
Weight 458g (1.0lbs)