- Industry Standard 0.8 pitch gearing on Focus and Iris rings
- De-clicked aperture for smooth focus pulls
- 14 elements in 9 groups with an aspherical and a hybrid aspherical lens element
- Ultra Multi Coating on lens minimizes flares and ghosting
- Depth of Field markings on side of the lens
– Nano Coating System (NCS) of Samyang Optics – 109.5º of wide angle and low distortion – Glass aspherical lens (ASP) – Extra low dispersion lens (ED) – Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring – VDSLR II CINE LENS Ultra Wide Angle Manual Focus Cine Lens Samyang Optics 10mm T3.1 VDSLR ED AS NCS CS II is a ultra wide angle manual focus cine lens designed for APS-C sensor sizes. Cine Lens Features Samyang 10mm T3.1 VDSLR ED AS NCS CS II is carefully designed for professional film and video works so the focus gear ring is installed for follow focus system. You may change the aperture quietly and smoothly with the uncoupled aperture gear ring. The T number guiding the actual amount of light transmission and distance scales are marked on both sides of the lens to film much precisely. The lens operates in manual aperture system with low T number which enables natural shooting under various light exposure circumstances. Optical Features This lens features 14 lenses in 10 groups including 1 extra low dispersion lens (ED) and 2 glass aspherical lenses (ASP). ED lens of Samyang 10mm T3.1 VDSLR ED AS NCS CS II effectively controls the light dispersion to prevent flare and ghost. ASP lenses minimize color aberration to realize exceptional image quality and high contrast for center and corner of image even when aperture is fully opened. For the first time in Samyang Optics history, Nano Coating System (NCS) is used to create even lower reflection rate and higher contrast. There are 6 aperture blades designed to be almost as a full circle when aperture is closed which expresses starlike ray clearly and beautifully. Hardware Features The frame of Samyang 10mm T3.1 II is compact and solid since it is made of high-strength aluminum alloy so trustworthy images can be captured even under inferior environment. Also, non-detachable petal type hood shelter the lens from unnecessary lights.