- Fast T1.5 aperture makes this lens great for low light and shallow depth of field
- De-clicked aperture movement and toothed focus and aperture rings provide smooth operation while shooting video.
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Designed for DSLR Video Shooting
- Built-In Petal Type Lens Hood
The Samyang 24mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon was developed primarily for film and video applications. The cine version of Samyang’s 24mm lens features industry-standard gearing for the focus and aperture ring, and the aperture ring has been “declicked” for smooth iris pulls. The aperture and focus scales have also been relocated to the side of the lens, where it is easier for focus pullers to read them. The Samyang 24mm cine lens is compatible with full-frame sensors. APS-C sensors with a crop factor of 1.5 – 1.6 will exhibit a 35mm equivalent angle-of-view equal to approximately 38mm. The optical construction is comprised of 13 lenses arranged in 12 groups. Four lenses are low-dispersion glass (ED), plus two aspheric elements. The 24mm features Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) multi-coated lenses for improved light transmission and resistance to ghosting and flares. Features – Fast T1.5 wide-angle lens – Full-frame, 35mm-sized coverage geared focus and aperture rings – “Declicked” aperture ring for smooth iris pulls – Aspherical lens elements and UMC multi-coating – Detachable petal shaped lens hood