- Fast T1.5 aperture makes this lens great for low light and shallow depth of field
- De-clicked aperture movement and toothed focus and aperture rings provide smooth operation while shooting video.
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Designed for DSLR Video Shooting
- Built-In Petal Type Lens Hood
The Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR II for Canon is designed for anyone who wants to create professional image shooting with an SLR. The lens has a manual (internal) focusing for maximum control. Thanks to the ?declicked? aperture control ring, the Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR II can be used with traditional follow focus system. The luminous very intense lens is therefore, perfect for portraits and for shooting in low light conditions, and this is especially true for full frame cameras. Unlike traditional lenses, you continuously adjust the Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR II aperture. Thus, you can aperture without any difficulty during filming. So, under difficult, changing light conditions you do not have to bother anymore about the annoying stops that influence the light intensity with jumps. Features of the Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR II for Canon * Optical construction: 9 elements in 7 groups * Minimum focus distance: 3.6? (1.1 m) * Maximum aperture value: T 1.5 * Manual Focus * Filter size: 72mm