- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 30x Optical Zoom Lens for extra clear pictures
- 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor for higher image quality even when dark
- Retractable OLED Tru-Finder for clearer viewing and greater operability
- 180 degree tiltable LCD Screen for easy framing of selfies or low position shots
- Use built-in NFC/Wi-Fi capability
The Sony Cyber-Shot HX90V is the world’s smallest camera in its class to boast a versatile 30x optical zoom Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens (24-720mm), retractable OLED Tru-finder and GPS functionality. Despite the HX90V’s pocket-sized dimensions, it benefits from Sony’s powerful 5-axis image stabilisation system, fast BIONZ X processor, built-in Wi-Fi/NFC and a 3.0″ LCD that tilts upward for easy framing and low-angle shots. Built-in GPS automatically tags your stills and videos with location information to enjoy on a map using the PlayMemories Home app. This travel-friendly compact is big on picture quality and comes with a host of technologies and easy-to-use pro-style functions to deliver stunning pictures and Full HD movies with ease.